All of our style guide information and easy ways for you to clean up your content. Be sure to edit your work after you have written the first draft. Get it all out first, then edit. The work will go much faster.
Write Your Bio
Here is your bio template if you are having difficulty determining how to write your bio. 100 words max! (correction from video).
(Your Name) is a (What professional credentials do you use, such as Naturopath, Life Coach, Hypnotist, etc.). (She/He) helps (assists) individuals (men/women/children) with (Write what primary problem you solve). Her/His Passion (purpose/mission) is (What is your calling?). You can reach (Your Name) at (Website, Phone, Email)
Example: Kyra Schaefer is an independent publisher. She helps make book publishing accessible for aspiring authors in collaborative books that help. Her passion is to debunk the myth that writing is difficult and only available for a lucky chosen few. You can reach Kyra at
1. Make sure this is your best work, this is going into a professional book. You want to make sure you put your best foot forward.
2. You will not be able to change your bio once you submit.
3. There is a limited number of characters on the form if you try to submit the form with an overage of numbers it won't allow you to do so.
4. If you once you submit and don't get a confirmation email please be sure to check your junk folder.
5. You will be able to have the final approval of your article. The publisher has the final say over any author suggested adjustments. There is a margin of error when it comes to all books, we may miss things but we do everything in our power to produce a fabulous product. If you don't mention an adjustment in your final approval it will not get adjusted and the publisher isn't responsible for making changes, giving refunds or otherwise adjusting the manuscript after the final approval window is closed. FINAL APPROVAL is important. Please keep an eye out for emails (especially in your junk folder), belong to our group and stay up to date with announcements.